Lincoln College Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lincoln College Forum

A forum for all Lincoln College students. Please use the forum wisely, and respect each other inside. Thank you and enjoy.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attention everyone!!!

Go down 
+3
gregory gan
meikuan
Admin
7 posters

How you find this event??
Interesting
Attention everyone!!! Vote_lcap27%Attention everyone!!! Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Moderate
Attention everyone!!! Vote_lcap7%Attention everyone!!! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
It's okay
Attention everyone!!! Vote_lcap13%Attention everyone!!! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I don't wanna go
Attention everyone!!! Vote_lcap53%Attention everyone!!! Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Attention everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:26 pm

hey guys.. all Lincoln students... i hope you all are viewing this message as it is quite important... well... on the June 11th, 12th and the 13th... Lincoln have gave me the honor to host an special private party held in A.Famosa.... well... although the place MIGHT be a little weird... but the main reason of this trip is to gather everyone in Lincoln for a SPECIAL cool party on the 11th of June night... okay.. so what is so SPECIAL about this party... i will just briefly explain it here... it will be kinda like those overseas parties you see in the movies.... we will take one of the bungalow units to convert it into a dance floor.... some gifts will be given for every 6 people as well... we will supply drinks there as well..... there will be some competitions too.. like dancing competition and some other more... 4-6 hours of unstoppable remix songs will be play off on that event as well... EVERYONE even outsiders ARE INVITED!! that means.. we want YOU... YES!! YOU who are viewing this message to bring ALL your friends to participate this event...

aims of the event:
i) to let more people knows about Lincoln College
ii) to let EVERYONE in the event to know more friends!! to know all the students in Lincoln college!!!
iii) to relax.. chill out after all the entries exam for the indonesia's students...
iv) enjoy and have fun with everyone first.... before the exams comes!!

okay... so here are some details of the event...

price: below RM260 (confirmed that it is below this price)
what you get??
i) free drinks on the event
ii) 3 days 2 nights stay in a bungalow unit... (15-20 people in bungalow unit)
iii) free gifts for every 6 confirmed registration (gift worth RM300++)
iv) bus transportation
v) paint ball competition..
vi) a buffet dinner before the event.. (still negotiating as well...)
vii) good stereo sound systems for the event
viii) a very good, relaxing, enjoying moment

Day 1 (12th June, THURS):
Bus to A.Famosa
Paint ball competition
Buffet Dinner (if we can negotiate successfully)
Night Event (we ensure you it is going to be a happening night!! it is worth the price.. don't worry)

Day 2 (13th June, FRI):
Bus to Malacca
Shopping till Dinner
Chilling night where everyone will have a chill out night...

Day 3 (14th June, SAT):
LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF MALACCA!!

okay.. so overall.. that is what we are planning to do on these particular days... we need more people to participates.. and hope that everyone could warmly participate in this event.. it will be really happening... and we ensure you that the event is worth the price you guys are paying.... don't worry... in the end of the day... you guys will not only know more people in Lincoln or even the outsiders... we will also be able to strengthen everyone in Lincoln and also widen the connection of Lincoln as well!! for those that wants to participate!! the name list for the event will be passed on to everyone by Tuesday!! you all can call ANYONE!! i mean ANYONE to participate... BUT!!! Lincoln WILL NOT be responsible for any lost or injuries during the events.. as it is unofficial... but.. we will be there for you all if needed... so...!! PLEASE!! EVERYONE!! support this event!! you dare to come!! we dare to ensure you guys to have fun... you have my words!! Very Happy "CHEERS!!"

*teachers will be coming as well.. hehe.. =)

*all the things are base on the convenient for everyone.. we want everyone to try Malacca food.. play and mix with everyone... with the lecturers and also the other students as well... we will confirm the price as soon as possible.. thank you...

*this announcement will be updated everyday.. to keep everyone up to date on what the event manager will be doing now... hopefully the confirmed informations and the fliers could be done within these 2 weeks.... (due to the unconfirmed confirmation from the hotel management.. sorry for it...)

*we hope that everyone could come.. thank you...

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lincolncollege.darkbb.com
meikuan
Intermediate

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm

oh, here's da details? i'm surprised as news regardin this event hasn't been circulating at college.. will give it a tot... when's the deadline to sign up? free drinks as in how many n alcoholic or non-alcoholic?

thanks,
meikuan
Back to top Go down
gregory gan
Rookie
gregory gan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: ????   Attention everyone!!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:34 pm

admin my man...
iii) free cheevas for every 6 people
free Chevas
is it chivas..or chevas..or cheevas?????
or maybe its just a spelling mistake
sory..no hard feelings..im just confuse scratch Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:36 pm

i dont drink larr Wink
see la how, sound interesting Cool
Back to top Go down
Yassh
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:52 pm

its chivas.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
victorbay
victorbay

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:23 pm

okay lar.. spelling error.. anyway.. just to tell you guys we have free chivas given away.. and of course.. free drinks as in coke... sprite... mineral waters will be provided by us as well.. cause we also know that some of you guys wont favor liquor.. hope this info have answered mei kuan and the others...

and btw... the date is on 11th - 13th June 2008.. not on 12th - 14th June 2008.... sorry bout that.. haha... =) and we wont be having safari trips anymore.. but we will be replacing that activity with Paint Ball competition.. really sorry for the wrong info given... but we are still negotiating with the people there.. stupid management of them.. until now they still dunno what to do and all... haha.. but i will be starting the registration by tomorrow.. and i will pass the information by tomorrow as well.. take care everyone.. afro
Back to top Go down
barneydino
Intermediate

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:51 pm

hahaha.. albino Its CHIVAS REGAL lar....hai... Sleep

clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:52 pm

lol.. barneydino.. wth?? anyway.. any suggestions on the event?? please tell me k dude?? hehe.. =) sunny
Back to top Go down
barneydino
Intermediate

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Very Happy hahaha...k.k..u c huh,im nt very sure bout tis la...but im sure some parents will ask rite..n if thy c tat chivas all being served...wat will b their assumptions???? u think theywill allow their children to go huh??? hey,i jaz tot bout it la...so asking u...dude... farao

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:02 am

well.. that paper is just for u all to view... the real one will be out soon... when the price and all are done.. =) dun worry.. i will do it nicely.. just need you guys to participate... =)
Back to top Go down
Darker Than Black
Rookie
Darker Than Black

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Ohhhhh...... The trip huh..... Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I haven't been having a trip with my confused comrades confused since I was 11..... It was like...... 8 or 9 years ago? Sadly, I can't go. This past year I had evolve myself into some sort of hikikomori. Don't know why I don't have those type of mentality to go for party and trips anymore. I prefer locking myself behind the big bar of my room lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:21 pm

ouch dude.. come man.. it will be fun.. =) the quotation is almost done already worr... please come lar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention everyone!!!   Attention everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lincoln College Forum :: Others :: Announcement-
Jump to: